Gallixar Hunter - Accepted for trial

• Hello awakening I have a level 85 Hunter named Gallixar, his item level is 352 and is level 85 🙂 I am 19 and I have viewed the guild rules and requirments and have fully understood them. My builds are MM/SV i use MM for bosses and single targets and use SV for multiple targets. I will be able to raid if allowed access to the guild everytime you need me 🙂 im flexable. My raid experiances are BH and first boss of BWD on this character, however in Wotlk i raided ICC on my Tankadin but wasnt well geared as i only got to play the first month of wotlk due to quiting when it came out. I raided in BC on my rogue, i did Karazhan and Zul aman but made no further progress. Hard modes? perfect! i enjoy them as they provide a worthy challange for any eager raider. I love RPG games such as Fallout and Fable and have loved them since i was a kid 🙂 I left my previous guild due to never be selected and always signing up second. From Awakening i would like to have made some memorys that will last forever and accomplish some truley intense battles. My routine for MM is to place a hunters mark onto my target, serpent sting, steady shot twice for a buff to increase my attack speed, aimed shot if my focus is about 75+ use chimera shot to restart my serpent sting cooldown and for about a 20k non crit thanks to the latest patch 🙂 I have a aimed shot proc that becomes available after 5+ steady shots, this gives an instant aimed shot that deals 20k+ for me. my priority stats are hit (up until 8%) agillity, attack power, crit, mastery and haste. I have not experianced any lagg issues in 25man raids Thanks for your time and sorry i left out some vital information last night i was pretty tired 🙂

• Hello Gallixar,
    thanks for your interested in Awakening. Your application is incomplete. Please also answer the following questions:

• How old are you?
    • Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge! At least include:
      1. Spell rotation or spell priority for your main specc.
      2. The most important stats for your class.
    • Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects in 25-man raids?

Thank you.

• Thanks for the edit! We will discuss your application and get back to you in a day or two, stay tuned. 🙂

• Hi again,
    we would like to invite you for trial. Please whisper Drean, Serafina, Tyronis or me in-game.

RECRUITMENT

Recruitment is closed for now.
Check back later! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

We are on a raid break until Shadowlands!

Heroic Raids
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST

M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand! 🐼

New to our guild? Check our FAQ!