Funkycow Frost Deathknight - Accepted for trial

• Application Form

• Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? - Yes

• How old are you? - 25

• What is your character name, class, and level? - Funkycow - Deathknight - lv 85

• Post your armory - link here.

• What are your current builds and why did you choose them? - Frost spec for burst damage

• Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge! At least include:
      1. Spell rotation or spell priority for your main specc. Healers give a short description of spells used in different situations. As I'm mainly a pvp man, I tend use whatever spells the situation calls for.
      2. The most important stats for your class. Strength, Stamina and Haste as I wield a two hander (Mastery if I go dual spec).

• Do you have any previous MMORPG experience? - Played Star Wars:Galaxies, Lineage II, Lord of the Rings Online, Planetside (Although thats an FPS not an RPG to be fair)

• What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave it? - My previous guild is on Boulderfist (PvP) and I only left because my friend is on this server (Evilzelda)

• What do you expect to find in our guild? - (A nice relaxed atmosphere I can be comfortable in)

• Is there anything else you would like to add? - I created this application after being informed by my friend Evilzelda that it was a requirement in order to join. Due to my being in the Air Force, I'm forced to play on a mobile broadband package, making raiding difficult. What I can offer you is a bit of humour when the situation calls for it, and extensive knowledge on the game and it's mechanics. I got this game on launch day, and beta tested it before that, so I can say with a good degree of confidence that I know how most of it works.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to your reply.

• Heya Funkycow,
    thank you for your interest in joining Awakening. We'll have a reply for you shortly. 🙂

RECRUITMENT OPEN

Recruitment is open for most DPS classes:
:death_knight: Death Knight
:druid: Druid
:mage: Mage
:monk: Monk
:paladin: Paladin
:rogue: Rogue
:warlock: Warlock
:warrior: Warrior

Recruitment is open for social members! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

Heroic Raids
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST

Normal Raid or Mythic+ Dungeons
Sundays from 20:00 ST

FORUM USERNAMES

Forum usernames have been changed to the name of your guild main. Keep this in mind next time you log in!

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand! 🐼