Zijjel - Application withdrawn

• Hello all.

After 2 times leaving and come back again i have something to say.

First sorry to bleed druit for the other time i speak to him a bit like mad, little cause my english is bad . little that i was sad for my health promblem i speak 2 u not nice.
    …but OMG you talking so much!..i see all green in my chat!..you never stop! :shock: 🙂

Then i join NSJL.

If you some read my apply in < No skill just luck >you see that i speak very well for all you guys and special for Irya.
    if you dont…read it plz.

Good guild, good ppls but cant raid atm cause i am in bed for days now and i play with small laptp 11’’ inch screen.
    I say to them that want to leave and join lower guild.
    So i say bb.

The point is that i feel that for sure i t was my 60% my bad i leave awakening.

i want to join back!..as social

only if all members want …so ask them first…maybe some are sad with me or something.

Zijjel

• @Zijjel:

…but OMG you talking so much!..i see all green in my chat!..you never stop! :shock: 🙂

It’s the truth!

Thanks for reapplying Zi, we’ll get back to you in a couple of days.

• withdrawn my apply. some know why.

i am gonna change realm in future.

wish good luck to all

• @Zijjel:

withdrawn my apply. some know why.

I don’t understand why you apply when you don’t want to wait for the decision of guild leaders. As in the past, I don’t know anything about why you are leaving. But I wish you the best of luck with your server change and hope you finally find what you are looking for.

RECRUITMENT

We have 1-2 spots available for DPS classes in 9.1:
:monk: Monk
:mage: Mage

Recruitment for social members is closed for now.
Check back later! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

Heroic Raids
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand! 🐼

New to our guild? Check our FAQ!