Joint Application Chakila and Belvin - Accepted for trial

• Chakila:

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? Yes
    How old are you? 26
    What is your character name, class, and level? Chakila , Warrior and level 1 ( leveling alongside Belvin with joint accounts so this would change pretty soon)
    Post your armory-link here. No link exists as im lvl 1 😄
    What are your current builds and why did you choose them? Arms or fury , might consider Protection aswell. Depends on what i like later on in the game.
    Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge! At least include:

1. Spell rotation or spell priority for your main specc. Healers give a short description of spells used in different situations.
    Well since im brand new in the game i would hardly know much about this 🙂

2. The most important stats for your class.
    I refer you to the question above 🙂

Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
    I played wow before a long time ago but the person trying to learn me then made it sucky…...
    Hopefully Belvin succeds in this better then the last one 😛

What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave it?
    Havent been in a guild for real yet so this is a new experience all togheter 🙂

What do you expect to find in our guild?
    I dont have any expectations , im just looking to have a good relaxing time behind the computer and play a fun game 🙂
    Is there anything else you would like to add?
    Im not that socials so excuse me if i dont see you typing to me and dont reply 🙂

Belvin:

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? Yes
    How old are you? 28 last time i checked!
    What is your character name, class, and level? Belvin , Warrior and 85
    Post your armory-link here. Well Belvs under a sex change atm.... I get him back to normal as soon as that damned Goblin fixed his teleporter....
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Isandra/simple

What are your current builds and why did you choose them?
    Fury: Cause thats the mainly pve dps build and i do love the sight of two two-handed weapons that i can swing about >:)
    Protection: Well it kind of says it all , tanking ftw :evil:

Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge! At least include:
    1. Spell rotation or spell priority for your main specc. Healers give a short description of spells used in different situations.
    Rotation? Whats of CD first always sounded like a good plan for me XD

2. The most important stats for your class.
    Depends on the spec , either str if your going dps and stam, str ,agi when your prot mainly stam tho since cata if i got things right havent been dead searious since i got back in the game :roll:

When would you be available to raid with us? (Our raid schedule is Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 20.00-00.00 server time.)
    Well if i now would raid with you i guess it would be thursdays manily since i got pratices on mondays and wednesdays 🙂

Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects in 25-man raids? shouldnt have that issue but maybe?

Tell us about your previous raiding experience sighs you deleted my post so have to do this all over :berserk:
    As level 60: MC , BWL , AQ , ZG , AQ10 , Naxx
    As level 70: Euhm all but sunwell i rekkon i think you should know 😛
    As level 80: ICC basicly and all before that i guess never got to Arthas tho since i quit before that 😐
    As level 85: Euhm not a singel thing yet , been to BH once or twice on my rogue ^^

What is your opinion on doing hard modes? Well that can work out for me always fun with more challange 🙂

Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
    Aye NWN and some others i dont remeber name on now 😛
    What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave it?
    Had two guilds on Runetotem where i started to play
    Rustys Revenge where i first started out and lvld up with my char back then
    Liberation The hardcore raid guild i joined later on and did all the vanilla content with awesome fun back then 🙂
    Awakening Well i quit the game so :?
    What do you expect to find in our guild?
    All the usuall stuff , fun , fun and more fun and some good laughs along the way :mrgreen:
    Is there anything else you would like to add?
    Got a lvl 85 rogue aswell and some lvl 70-80 chars and a few otheres ofc but armory link to rogue is
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Neiara/simple
    Is there anything you would like to add?

• Bumping this one since we are back and active again we would love to get this reviewed by the officer and declined or accepted.

🙂

Not much changed , but Chakila does have some more experience now. 🙂

• Welcome back nablets! ❤

RECRUITMENT

Recruitment is closed for now.
Check back later! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

We are on a raid break until Shadowlands!

Heroic Raids
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST

M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand! 🐼

New to our guild? Check our FAQ!