Depths - Accepted for trial
Depths last edited by
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
- Yes I have, everything understood and all good.
2. How old are you?
- I'm 31.
3. What is your character name, class, and level?
- Depths, priest (MS shadow, OS holy), lvl 87 by the time of writing, everything still in progress, but getting there eventually.
4. Post your armory-link here.
5. How long have you been playing WoW?
- Since vanilla times, summer 2005 to be exact.
6. What are your favourite things to do in WoW?
- Raiding, gearing up my chars, soloing old content, hunting transmog gear and also aiming for achievements.
7. Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
- Sadly no, yet been a lot into all kinds of games most of my life time so far.
8. What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave them?
- Forsaken: I left the guild due to the general atmosphere having changed a bit too much since I joined them back in the day. Once so warm and helpful feeling in there is mostly gone nowadays, thus wasn't feeling myself home in that place anymore.
9. What do you hope to find in our guild?
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere, mature and calm people to chit-chat with in /g, and if any extra dps needed in any daily heroics, fun-runs or other social/alt events and happenings, I'd gladly come for help if at all possible.
10. Is there anything else you would like to add?
- I'm an old-school rocker man from Finland, a long-timer in WoW and an amateur level musician in my free-time. I'm calm and humble and enjoy simple small things in life; good music, good beer, spicy hot chili sauces, gym, tattoos, women, action movies of the 80's… just to name some, hehe.
Also wanting to mention that my priest is my "horde main". My actual main character is a resto shaman on Silvermoon pve in a semi-hc/semi-casual raiding guild concentrating on 25-man heroic raiding:
I'm however having a big crush on undeads on the horde side as well, thus I rolled a few of those back in the day, and along time my shadow priest has become the nr 1 char on this side. I rolled my priest on Silvermoon, but then moved to Draenor in summer 2011. Joined Forsaken quite soon and was there up to last night when I finally decided to start looking for a new home.
The Awakening caught my eye on Wowprogress.com, and already on the very first second there I thought this could be the right place for me. My application is thus a social app, and I truly hope everything would be in condition for a social long-term membership in the guild.
Cheers and many beers!
Irya last edited by
nice application! We'd like to invite you for trial. Please give Marisacruz, Serafina, Xantyr or me a whisper in-game.
We have 2-3 spot available for DPS classes:
Recruitment for social members is closed for now.
Check back later!
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!