Defer Resto Druid - Application declined
Defer last edited by
I saw advert for your guild on the eu-wow forum. I'm an oldish wow raider who is looking to return to raiding after a break since the first MoP tier. I like the schedule (Wed/Thu), not using voice chat, and casual nature.
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your character name, class, and level?
Defer, Druid, 90
4. Post your armory-link here.
5. What are your current talents and why did you choose them?
Healer/tank. I like to heal or tank. My healing gear is a bit better at the moment.
6. Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge! At least include:
*Spell rotation OR spell priority for your main specc. Healers give a short description of spells used in different situations.
*The 3 most important stats for your class.
A standard rotation is available from http://www.icy-veins.com/restoration-druid-wow-pve-healing-guide.
Efflorescence, rejuvenation and wild growth are my top heals. Ironbark and Heart of the Wild are pretty useful cooldowns. Still experimenting with Genesis.
The most important stat is int. After that, it's hard to tell! Spirit is useful for long intensive fights. Haste provides benefits at very specific numbers. Mastery gives an overall boost.
7. When would you be available to raid with us?
Wednesday and Tuesday are fine. I can raid most, but not all, weeks.
8. Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
Not currently (I switch ISP when I do)
9. Tell us about your previous raiding experience if you raided in
Vanilla WoW: Zul'Gurub and Ahn'Qiray
Burning Crusade: Karazhan and Zul'Aman
WotLK: Naxxramas, Ulduar, Icecrown Citadel
Cataclysm: Firelands, Dragon Soul
MoP: Vaults, Heart and Terrace (Vaults at heroic)
10. Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
Wow is the only MMORPG I've played
11. What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave them?
Many guilds, many reasons. Typically, a guild falls apart when the goals of the members diverge. In my last guild, some players wanted to go hardcore, while others (including me) thought 3 days a week was already over the top.
12. What do you expect in terms of progress? Do you want to do heroic modes?
I'd like to do normal raids. Heroic maybe for a try but not as a goal.
13. What else do you hope to find in our guild?
Having some fun while trying seriously to understand and improve at an encounter as a group
14. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Not really. I hope I applied for a Horde guild, and that raids end before 24:00, since I've gotta work the next day
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application.
I really like your application which is why I'm sorry to say that I have a couple concerns regarding schedules. We require 100% attendance from our raiders. Even those who think they can join all weeks have attendance problems sometimes, which has a big impact on a small raid group like ours. Also, our raids do not end before midnight server time. When considering this and that we first and foremost look for a DPS with healing OS I'm afraid that I have to decline your application.
Thanks so much for your interest, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a guild!
We have 2-3 spot available for DPS classes:
Recruitment for social members is closed for now.
Check back later!
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!