Mordire Social Shadow Priest - Application withdrawn
Mordire last edited by
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
Yes and i do indeed.
2. How old are you?
coughs a youthful 47
3. What is your character name, class, and level?
Mordire, Shadow Priest (no heals…ever) 553
4. Post your armory-link here.
5. How long have you been playing WoW?
From WoTLK so about 4 years i guess
6. What are your favourite things to do in WoW?
I like to tinker with Transmog, casual raids, dungeon runs, levelling Proffs etc. A little of everything apart from PvP as i find i have old man reaction times
7. Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
No none at all
8. What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave them?
On a previous realm, Karazhan, i was in a raiding guild as a social member called Bedlam and left for a realm transfer.
9. What do you hope to find in our guild?
I'm looking for a friendly, mature home for the next expansion, somewhere to level up together helping each other out along the way.
10. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Due to my job and Family life it's hard for me to commit to set in stone raid times, i tend to be online later on in the evenings also but if the opportunity came up to step in as a stand in then that would be great. I like the idea that you don't use voice comms either as the location of our pc makes it impossible!
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application!
We'd like to invite you for trial, sending you a PM.
Recruitment is open for most DPS classes:
Recruitment is open for social members!
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Normal Raid or Mythic+ Dungeons
Sundays from 20:00 ST
Forum usernames have been changed to the name of your guild main. Keep this in mind next time you log in!
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!