Kromas Balance Druid - Accepted for trial
Kromas last edited by
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your character name, class, and level?
4. Post your armory-link here.
5. What are your current talents and why did you choose them?
Talents are based on standard cookie cutter dps with some added OS healing flavour.
6. Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge! At least include:
*Spell rotation OR spell priority for your main specc. Healers give a short description of spells used in different situations.
*The most important stats for your class.
dot dot nuke aka sunfire moonfire wrath/starfire depending on what my current eclpise is sitting add and then throw in some starsurge every proc.
7. When would you be available to raid with us?
between 8-12pm every evening
8. Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
9. Tell us about your previous raiding experience if you raided in
MC.AQ20,AQ40,Ony, never got round to finishing Nax
Sorta cleared most of BWD but thats it.
EVerything on LFR and the Siege on flex.
10. Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
Star Wars,SWTOR,Guild Wars,Eve online,Defiance and plenty of others.
11. What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave them?
Still in Awakening (Wildhammer.)
12. What do you expect in terms of progress in WoD? Do you want to do mythic modes?
I wanna experience it all again as I am hooked once more.
13. What else do you hope to find in our guild?
14. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Come on …. its me!
Irya last edited by
Hey hey, I thought I saw you on Wildhammer the other day! Come join us on Draenor! We still have room in our WoD team, check out this thread.
We are recruiting for heroic raiding in 9.2.
Recruitment is open for most DPS classes.
We also welcome social members!
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand!