Undeamage Frost Mage - Accepted for trial
Undeamage last edited by
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
Yes i have.
2. How old are you?
Recently turned 21.
3. What is your character name, class, and level?
Undeamage, Frost mage, 100
4. Post your armory-link here.
5. What are your current talents and why did you choose them?
I change them often for different fights, to name all the reasons why i use each one and how and when would be too long a read and you would most likely get bored, just trust that i know what im doing when it comes to talents
6. Tell us what you know about the class and spec you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge! At least include:
Opening rotation: Frostbolt > Frost bomb > Icy veins > Mirror image > Frozen orb, after that dependent on procs of FoF and Brain Freeze i cast Ice lance and Frostfire bolt then Water Jet for additional FoF charges and renew Frost Bomb and cast Frosbolt as filler. After that i pray to the proc god and repeat the rotation dependent on cooldowns.
7. When would you be available to raid with us?
Whenever possible, im online every day and have excessive amounts of time on my hands.
8. Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
9. Tell us about your previous raiding experience if you raided in
Burning Crusade: Started playing 2 months before wotlk came out
WotLK: Didnt raid there
Cataclysm: Didnt play for most of Cata
Mists: Did most of the flex raids, and got more involved in raiding during the duration.
10. Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
Not really, played a lot of RPG's though.
11. What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave them?
Wasn't really that much into guilds, pugged my way through everything more or less (which is hell if i may add) and my current guild is very casual and doesn't meet my raiding needs. If that sentence made any sense.
12. What do you expect in terms of progress in WoD? Do you want to do mythic modes?
Well, as long as we give it our best and go as far as possible i will be more than satisfied
13. What else do you hope to find in our guild?
A stable community of like minded individuals and a nice and friendly progress driven raiding environment.
14. Is there anything else you would like to add?
I hope that you will consider my application and know that in me you will find a friendly, progress driven, dedicated, patient and fast learning player that can benefit your raid team, and know that i will give my best for as long as you will have me.
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application!
We'd like to invite you for trial, please whisper Marisacruz, Xantyr or me.
We have 2-3 spots available for DPS classes in 9.1:
Recruitment for social members is closed for now.
Check back later!
We are on a raid break until 9.1.
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!