Meeklo Resto Shaman - Accepted for trial
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your character name, class, and level?
Meeklo, Resto Shaman main, enahce off spec. 100
4. Post your armory-link here.
5. What are your current talents and why did you choose them?
ww primarily for korgath though has some other uses, swithch to eg for when adds need slowing. Hightide is only good talent in that tier for anything other than cms. Rushing is just great, sometimes switch to conductivity depending on fight.
6. Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge! At least include:
Everything, been maining resto since end of cata, playing shammy since long before. Generally i keep riptides on targets taking damage, es on talk, eb on cd unless someone will die, chain -> 2xhw unless other things needed. HS on cd if raid <100%. HST/Ascendance/spirit link used as appropriate. Surge generally reserved to tank heal with unleash, sparingly used elsewhere.
Int -> comfortable spirit, genereally i like 1 int/1 spi trink for progress -> mastery -> haste/crit -> others
My secondaries are all close enough that big ilvl >> optimising secondaries in general, not the case for small upgrades though.
7. When would you be available to raid with us?
2 nights, times as scheduled, from next week as discussed with irya
8. Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
Only very very rarely, generally only get raid lag when its server lag affecting everyone.
9. Tell us about your previous raiding experience if you raided in
Vanilla WoW: DPS only in MC, and ubrs when it was 10 man
Burning Crusade: heal/dps kara/mag/gruul, didnt raid for last 2 tiers
WotLK: dps/tanked in naxx, dps only in ulduar/toc/icc, normal modes only
Cataclysm: dps/tanked bwd, took break and came back as healer ms for dragonsoul, also dpsed on alts for dragonsoul
Mists: Healer MS for whole expac
10. Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
Ultima online back in the 90’s, SWG extensively
11. What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave them?
Atrum Venificus - raid team disbanded
12. What do you expect in terms of progress in WoD? Do you want to do mythic modes?
Im only after HC, I expect decent progress but dont have a hissy fit on wipes, raiding is about progress to me, not just loot. Saying that, I dont want to be carrying a bunch of players that are terrible but get in because they are a ‘friend’ which unfortunately seems to be common in this game, i expect everyone in the team to be making a genuine effort. Had some problems in the past with players just refusing to learn/change or take on any responsibility, and treating the team as a gear source, not progress for the sake of feeling achievment. Im by no means perfect, but i rarely make the same mistake twice and do my best to progress the team.
Im happy to dabble in a few mythic bosses, it was pretty standard for us to have a couple of HC bosses on farm back in the old system, but im not looking for any serious mythic progressions, HC now is the difficulty level im comfortable at and like to raid. Im here for fun
13. What else do you hope to find in our guild?
14. Is there anything else you would like to add?
With my current raid team disbanding, and friends leaving the game has left me feeling a bit lost in wow, hoping to find a new team i can have fun with, without any silly drama or toxic people.
Recruitment is open for 10.2
Right now we are looking for a demon hunter!
Social members are welcome!
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand!
Check our FAQ!