Shamlam Hunter - Accepted for trial

• 1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?

• Yes I did.

2. How old are you?

• 22 years old.

3. What is your character name, class, and level?

• Shamlam , MM Hunter , 699 ilvl.

4. Post your armory-link here.

5. What are your current talents and why did you chose them?
    T1: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimaera - I chose it because it decreases the CD on Deterrence by 60s which is huge since that ability is super usefull.

T2: Binding Shot - Non of these affects my dps but I chose this one because it can server as a good stun in some adds fights.

T3: Iron Hawk - I chose this one because the constant 10% damage reduction is awesome and it comes in handy in long raid fights where I take constant damage.

T4: Thrill of the Hunt - I chose this because it allows me to spam Aimed shot when it procs for some huge dps.

T5: Stampede - I chose this because it has no cost , out-damages the other abilities in this tier and it’s cool down resets after each boss 🙂 .

T6: Barrage - I chose this because it’s an important part of my aoe rotation.

T7: Lone wolf - This one is a no brainer 😛 30% damage increase is what makes MM hunters op.

6. Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge!

• Hunter is a no brainer class the rotation is really simple , Chimaera shot on cooldown , Aimed shot spam when Thrill of the hunt procs or when I have Rapid Fire activated ( I usually activate rapid fire with my racial ability “Breserking” for the nice 55% increased haste) , Steady shot as a filler and focus builder , Stampede only on bosses.

7. When would you be available to raid with us?

• Any day of the week as long as it’s past 20:00 realm time.

8. Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?

• Nope , my pc is high end and my connection is stable.

9. Tell us about your previous raiding experience if you raided in
    Vanilla WoW: I did not play at that time.

Burning Crusade: I started here and I did very little raiding.

WotLK: I started serious raiding here and I was my guilds main tank , cleared all raids available at that time on both normal and hc.

Cataclysm: I did not like this one so I stopped playing.

Mists: Came back here with a new account I had to start over (Previous account gave it to my friend) , when I came back it wa sonly 3 weeks before wod launch , missed a lot.

10. Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?

• Yes , I played Aion , Tera , Archeage and many more.

11. What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave them?
    -My previous guild was XII , I left them because of the stressed raiding atmosphere , so much shouting and blaming , not so mature.

12. What do you expect in terms of progress in WoD? Do you want to do mythic modes?

• You bet ! 😛 , it would be awesome if I make it to mythic , I enjoy the challenge .

13. What else do you hope to find in our guild?

• Relaxed atmosphere , and friendly mature people guildies.

14. Is there anything else you would like to add?

• I wanna be honest here , I don’t have much raiding experience out of LFR- Normal in this expansion , but there’s nothing that can’t be learned from a couple of youtube videos , plus I am a fast learner.

• Hi Klagera,

thank you for your application. I have to point out that we are not currently planning on mythic raiding. Also, our invites start at 19:45 server time, pull is at 20:00 server time.
    If you are still interested, we’d like to accept you for trial, and you can whisper Irya or Xantyr for an invite.

Xan

RECRUITMENT

1-2 DPS: mage or warlock

We are not recruiting social members right now except RL friends and family. Check back later! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

Heroic Raids
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand! 🐼

New to our guild? Check our FAQ!