Haroldo Mage - Accepted for trial

1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
      Yes.

2. What is the name, class and preferred roles(s) of the character you are applying with?
      Name: Haroldo.
      Class: Mage.
      Spec: I’m liking the look of fire for legion but I’ll happily play whatever is needed.

3. What are your favourite things to do in WoW?
      Primarily making my character look like a badass as well as doing dungeons and raids with friendly enthusiastic people.

4. How long have you been playing WoW?
      Since shortly after vanilla released until the end of Wrath. I periodically returned to see each expansion.

5. What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
      Mainly social guilds while using pugs for raiding and dungeons. I left them because I stopped playing.

6. What do you hope to find in our guild?
      A good friendly group to finally get stuck into the raid content at a challenging level, as previously I was more of an occasional raider.

7. Is there anything else you would like to add?
      I was referred to this guild by my out of game friend Torwen. My brother is also applying as we would all like to join you and raid together this expansion.
      I may be a little bit rusty at the moment but I’ve currently got a lot of free time on my hands, so by the time I join you guys raiding I’ll be back on point.

Raider-only questions!
    8. Are you available to join for raids on
    Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
    Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes

1. How often do you think you'll be able to show for our raids?
      I don’t see any reason why I wouldn’t be on time and available for every raid as I have a very flexible schedule.

2. What are the most important stats for your class and role? We just want to make sure that you know the basics.
      For fire spec is seems to currently be:
      Crit Strike>Int>Mastery>Versatility>Haste
      But that could change later into legion.

3. Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
      Not really, and I have gone out of my way to ensure my connection is fast and stable for legion, by buying a new router, ADSL filter etc.

• Hello Horaldo,

thank you for your application. We will discuss it and have a reply for you later today.

Xan

• Hi Haroldo,
    thanks for your application.

We would like to invite you for trial. Please whisper Xantyr or me for an invite. 🙂

RECRUITMENT

Recruitment is closed for now.
Check back later! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

We are on a raid break until Shadowlands!

Heroic Raids
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST

M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand! 🐼

New to our guild? Check our FAQ!