Modraide Protection Paladin - Accepted for trial
Modraide last edited by Irya
- Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
- I sure have.
- What is the name, class and preferred roles(s) of the character you are applying with?
- Modraide, Paladin, and I mainly play as a protection paladin
- What are your favourite things to do in WoW?
- I love to do Mythic+ and raids. I have recently started to get more into the Mythic+ community and spend a lot of time (mostly at work) with discussing tactics etc. with other members.
- How long have you been playing WoW?
- I have been playing for almost 10 years. I was allowed to play the game after I got my mother hooked on the game.
- What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
- Currently I hold a spot in an alliance guild on my hunter. My reason for leaving is that I have a hard time committing to 3 raids a week with voice comm.
- What do you hope to find in our guild?
- Fun, raids, mythic+ runs, and an allround great experience - including a place where I can actually get a raidspot as tank. I have been trying to get a spot most of Legion.
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
- I promise that if you give me a chance I will do my best every raid to be well-prepared and on top of my game every single time.
If you are applying for social membership you don't need to fill out the rest of the questions, unless you wish to perhaps raid with us in the future.
- Are you available to join for raids on
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
- How often do you think you'll be able to show for our raids?
- All times unless I have to work super late, which should never happen unless a project is super far behind.
- What are the most important stats for your class and role? We just want to make sure that you know the basics.
Haste > Versatility > Mastery > Crit, unless we are doing farm and I can sacrifice some survivability for DPS.
- Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
- No, and the few DCs I have in the past will be solved this coming tuesday where I get totally new internet installed.
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application!
We would like to invite you for trial. Please whisper Xantyr or me in-game.
Recruitment is closed for now.
Check back later!
Raids in Shadowlands begin on December 9!
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!