Electriclove Social - Accepted for trial

1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
      Yes, I understand the guild rules. New members go through a 2 week evaluation period and I must be friendly on gchat which is standard. 🙂

2. What is the name, class and preferred roles(s) of the character you are applying with?
      I will be applying with my Pandaren rogue called 'Electriclove' in outlaw spec (as a social).

3. What are your favourite things to do in WoW?
      I love general questing and doing world quests with my old and new WoW friends as well as achievement hunting and going through old content such as: old raids, dungeons, holiday quests and exploring! Once I get the hang of my new Pandaren rogue I will be sure to help others in the guild and join in with keystones when possible.

4. How long have you been playing WoW?
      I first started playing WoW during vanilla after playing WC3 and begging my parents to buy my brother and I World of Warcraft haha :D. However, I stopped playing soon after Wrath of the Lich King and rejoined in 2016 with a new main. I have played all of Legion except the Argus content as I've had a brief break due to work and other commitments.

5. What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
      Most of my guilds have been social guilds back in vanilla ('The Goldshire Gang') which is what I am looking for with this guild. I don't take the game too seriously as I play primarily for the story and questing.

6. What do you hope to find in our guild?
      I hope to join The Awakening as I know it is a social, friendly guild. I want to enjoy the game with some new friends and experience the new expansion with everyone.

7. Is there anything else you would like to add?
      I really hope to find enjoyment from WoW like I used to and ultimately be a positive asset to the team. 🙂 Thank you so much for considering me.

• Hello Electriclove (good name),
    thanks for your application!

We'd like to invite you for trial. Please whisper Xantyr or me for an invite. 😄

RECRUITMENT OPEN

Recruitment is open for most DPS and healing classes:
:death_knight: Death Knight
:demon_hunter: Demon Hunter
:druid: Druid
:monk: Monk
:paladin: Paladin
:rogue: Rogue
:shaman: Shaman
:warlock: Warlock
:warrior: Warrior

Recruitment is open for social members! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

Christmas Raid Break
From December until Battle of Dazar'alor

Heroic Raids
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST

Mythic+ Dungeons
Wednesdays and Sundays from 20:00 ST

FORUM USERNAMES

Forum usernames have been changed to the name of your guild main. Keep this in mind next time you log in!

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand! 🐼