GrimmPlague Social - Accepted for trial
GrimmPlague last edited by Irya
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
2. What is the name, class and preferred roles(s) of the character you are applying with?
I'll be applying with my character Grimmplague, currently a destruction warlock, but more than happy to switch depending on the content/encounter etc
3. What are your favourite things to do in WoW?
My favourite things vary, I most enjoy group content whether it's pvp/arena or pve, getting new mounts, or achievement hunting, I've even been known to be as boring as to enjoy just fishing while listening to a podcast
4. How long have you been playing WoW?
I've been playing since Vanilla, fell off a couple times since MoP, regretably missed out on endgame legion content, but BFA got me interested again
5. What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
Not currently an active member in any guilds
6. What do you hope to find in our guild?
A fun place to socialise and meet new people as well as play with friends who are existing members, experience new content, contribute to future progression, have a laugh, good timesTM
7. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Thanks for taking the time to read my application, I understand positions for raiding are closed so this is a social application but I'll fill in the raiding ones for ease of reference
8. Are you available to join for raids on
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
9. How often do you think you'll be able to show for our raids?
Uni timetable/work commitments depending but I'll definitely make a majority of them
10. What are the most important stats for your class and role? We just want to make sure that you know the basics.
For Destro it's:
((actual most important stat: The green fel fire aesthetic))
3.Critical Strike ≅ Mastery;
11. Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application.
We'd like to invite you for trial as social member. Our raid group is very full on paper, but we may have some room (especially for a warlock). We'll have to wait and see exactly how it pans out...
Whisper Xantyr or me for an invite when you are ready.
Recruitment is open for most DPS and healing classes:
Recruitment is open for social members!
Christmas Raid Break
From December until Battle of Dazar'alor
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Wednesdays and Sundays from 20:00 ST
Forum usernames have been changed to the name of your guild main. Keep this in mind next time you log in!
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!