Peridox Affliction Warlock - Accepted for trial
azayro last edited by Irya
- Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? Yep
- What is the name, class and preferred roles(s) of the character you are applying with? Peridox Affliction Warlock
- What are your favourite things to do in WoW? Dungeons and Raids.
- How long have you been playing WoW? Since ICC release. With this warlock on Silvermoon Alliance....filthy scum o.o
- What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them? Rare, previous Guild Master and Raid Leader. Still there but haven't played in over 3 months due to IRL events (moving and settling). Want to come back and experience the new content but the guild has disbanded completely and everyone has gone their separate ways.
- What do you hope to find in our guild? A casual and friendly atmosphere where raiding doesn't feel like a job, where I can hopefully enjoy the game again. Also to meet new people
- Is there anything else you would like to add? My names James, Im 29 and live in the UK, Im a Web Application Developer. I have interests in other games like R6 Siege, Smash Bros and Hearthstone, mountain biking and snowboarding.
If you are applying for social membership you don't need to fill out the rest of the questions, unless you wish to perhaps raid with us in the future.
- Are you available to join for raids on
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
- How often do you think you'll be able to show for our raids? Most Wednesdays (play football now and again) and every Thursday.
- What are the most important stats for your class and role? We just want to make sure that you know the basics. - Despite I haven't played the game in a while I still like to keep on top of the current state of the game, especially with my main character. Stat prio is mainly Mastery == Haste. Mastery for cleave/aoe, where as Haste is primarily for ST fights but does pretty well in all situations with the Wracking Brilliance trait.
- Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding? Nope. Wired fibre connection.
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application!
We'd like to invite you for trial. Please whisper Xantyr or me when you are ready.
Lorks last edited by
The master of demonic arts
The one who used to play some darts
With demons on his side
A naughty smile aside
His name is quite a paradox
To victims of his curses
The one who's called Peridox
He's gotten all the purses.
A jiggling fund is on his belt
A bag with soul shards
Demonic teeth and wolven pelt
He's ready for the fights!
Dwreject last edited by
We have 2-3 spots available for DPS classes in 9.1:
Recruitment for social members is closed for now.
Check back later!
We are on a raid break until 9.1.
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!