Rafim Windwalker Monk - Application withdrawn
Rafim last edited by Irya
So I've seen your guild rules and description and everything looks super fine! Now let's hope I'll get chosen lol
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
Yes, I have.
2. What is the name, class and preferred roles(s) of the character you are applying with?
I recently switched from a hunter ''Ráfím'' back to WW Monk, the name's ''Rafim''
3. What are your favourite things to do in WoW?
I've been just enjoying communicating with people lately, but I also like to raid and do m+, of course. In reality, I don't mind doing anything, I even do some PvP, tmog runs and pet battles here and there
4. How long have you been playing WoW?
5. What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
Adaptation - Left just because the guild leader and his second-in-charge officer started acting toxic and really unfair towards everyone for no reason whatsoever.
6. What do you hope to find in our guild?
A friendly environment without constant drama + people to do fun stuff with.
7. Is there anything else you would like to add?
8. Are you available to join for raids on
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
9. How often do you think you'll be able to show for our raids?
I believe every time
10. What are the most important stats for your class and role? We just want to make sure that you know the basics.
Agility > Vers > Mastery = Crit
11. Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application!
I'd like to invite you for trial. We have an item level requirement to join raids (430 min), but it should be possible to reach it before 8.3. hits. I may not be online so much right now because of holidays, but if you add my battle tag (Irya#2311) I can log on and invite you.
Lorks last edited by
Rafim is cool.
Dwreject last edited by
Welcome, have a happy holiday first.
@Irya can always help gearing ppl if any 1 needs
Irya last edited by
I haven't heard from you so I'm going to assume you withdrew your application.
We have 2-3 spot available for DPS classes:
Recruitment for social members is closed for now.
Check back later!
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!