Bayleef Resto Druid - Accepted for trial
Mochi last edited by Irya
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
2. What is the name, class and preferred role(s) of the character you are applying with?
Bayleef, Resto druid, healer
3. What are your favourite things to do in WoW?
Mythic+, Raiding, Mount farming, profession stuff.
4. How long have you been playing WoW?
I started playing at the end of TBC and the beginning of WotLk. Had some breaks in between there and Legion but been playing almost everyday again since somewhere just after BFA started.
5. What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
Symbiotics, a guild on Alliance but i left because I factionchanged my character to horde and havent be able to find a guild that makes me feel like home.
6. What do you hope to find in our guild?
New people to play with, having a great time during raids and possibly mythic+ or RBG's.
7. Is there anything else you would like to add?
I got told about this guild by a few people i know, and thought i'd try to apply! Im also ready to transfer my character from Twisting Nether to Draenor.
If you are applying for social membership you don't need to fill out the rest of the questions, unless you wish to perhaps raid with us in the future. While in our raid team you will be expected to have a high attendance and stay for full raid hours.
8. Are you available to join for raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
9. Will you be able to join for raids every week? Yes
10. Tell us very briefly about the class and role you play. We just want to make sure you know the basics.
Basically your role as a healer is to keep everyone alive. Keep an eye on your hots and use dots when you can. I use QEL for simming my healer and see what is better. Ofcourse theres always more I can learn to become even better at it.
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application!
Hmm such a familiar name!
I'm sorry to say that we have been very full on healers in the last expansions. You are welcome to join us, but I can't promise right now that you would have a raid spot as a healer in Shadowlands.
Mochi last edited by
Heya, thank you for replying! I would still like to join and I can always spec to dps as a balance druid if needed.
Irya last edited by
@Mochi Great! Give me a whisper when you are ready, I should be online from 7 ST tonight.
Demondots last edited by
Pokemon gonna catch um all...
Quirinu last edited by
Noice! Welcome aboard Mochi!
We have 2-3 spots available for DPS classes in 9.1:
Recruitment for social members is closed for now.
Check back later!
We are on a raid break until 9.1.
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!