Hanch Brewmaster Monk - Accepted for trial
We are recruiting raiders (heroic mode) and social members for Shadowlands!
- Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? I have indeed.
- What is the name, class and preferred role(s) of the character you are applying with? Hanch, Monk - Brewmaster
- What are your favourite things to do in WoW? I prefer to gear and do M+ and raiding.
- How long have you been playing WoW? I’ve been playing WoW for 2 years now.
- What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them? I have never found a guild to call home.
- What do you hope to find in our guild? I hope to find friends and a great place to stay while progressing as a guild, a place to call “home”
- Is there anything else you would like to add? I love to always research my class and learn from my mistakes. I have a passion in pushing high M+ keys and raiding along with progressing and hitting my ambitions.
- Are you available to join for raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
- Will you be able to join for raids every week? Yes
- Tell us very briefly about the class and role you play. We just want to make sure you know the basics. I play brewmaster monk which is the most known tank for its damage mitigation with the usage of the passive “stagger” you can use Ironskin Brew to increase your stagger percentage and purifying brew to clear 50% of the stagger damage taken, we have high mobility and one of the lowest health pools out of the tanks but the stagger mitigation makes up for that.
thanks for your application.
I can’t promise you a tanking spot in Shadowlands right now. Our current tanks will have priority for those spots, if they want them. If you would be ok with possibly DPSing in raids, or are willing to take the chance and see how it pans out when we get there, then give me a whisper and I’ll invite you for trial.
Recruitment is open for 10.2
Right now we are looking for a demon hunter!
Social members are welcome!
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand!
Check our FAQ!