Wampp Warrior - Application declined FULL

• •Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? Yes I have

•How old are you? im 20 years old

•What is your character name, class, and level? Wampp, Tank lvl 80

•What are your current builds and why did you choose them? Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. I have 2 tanks specs 1 for aoe and single target. I know much about the class I have played that class for like the game game out

•Post your armory-link here. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&cn=Wampp

•Will you join for 3 raids a week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 19:45 to 00:00 server time? You must attend at least 9 out of 12 raids per month to be able to stay in the guild. yes ofc I like to raid 🙂

•Do you have any previous raiding experience, normal or hard modes?
    As level 60:Pre tbc I got full on BWL Molten core ZG and little aq40 and little naxx40
    As level 70:kara ofc, gruul, ssc , some tk
    As level 80:full naxx10/25 eoe 10 some ulduar, full Toc10/25 normal modes ony10/25 Os10/25 Icc 4 bosses

•What is your opinion on doing hard modes? its fine, fun whit some harder ones

•Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?no

•Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it? Og de andre bøller, I will leave cuz I want to raid some more and that they dont do and before that I were ally and I was in guild i raided whit I cant really remember the name was

•What do you expect to find in our guild? some fun! 🙂

•Is there anything else you would like to add? I dont know if you are in need of tanks but I did an apply enyway in hope you did,

• Hello Wampp,
    I'm very sorry to decline your application. We are full on tanks at this time. 😞
    I wish you good luck in your search for a guild.

• that okay and ty enyway:)

RECRUITMENT

Recruitment is closed for now.
Check back later! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

We are on a raid break until Shadowlands!

Heroic Raids
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST

M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand! 🐼

New to our guild? Check our FAQ!