Earthson level 80 ele shaman - Application being evaluated
- Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? Yes
- How old are you? 25
- What is your character name, class, and level? Earthson 80 Shaman
- What are your current builds and why did you choose them? Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. I am elemental 55/16/0. i like the ranged playstyle.
- Post your armory-link here. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … n=Earthson
- Will you join for 3 raids a week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 19:45 to 00:00 server time? You must attend at least 9 out of 12 raids per month to be able to stay in the guild. Yes that should be no problems:)
- Do you have any previous raiding experience, normal or hard modes? Yes.
As level 60: None
As level 70: Karazhan
As level 80: Naxx-os-voa-uld and toc
- What is your opinion on doing hard modes? Well its fun to try to do things in a diffrent way:)
- Do you have any previous MMORPG experience? Only World of warcraft.
- Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it? I was in the wrait for along time ago,left it because raids often was canceled. Also been with Awakening before,and left because i had little time for raiding.
- What do you expect to find in our guild? Nice people that have the same goal in game:)
- Is there anything else you would like to add? Yeah while the time has past i have change my race and name. My old name was seawalker:) Hope to see you again folks:) /wave.
Xantyr last edited by
thanks for your re-application Officers and Classleaders will discuss it and get back to you within the next 1-2 days. However, since we just accepted another Elemental Shaman for trial I cannot promise that we still have room.
Irya last edited by
sorry for the delay. I’ll whisper you in-game when I see you.
We are recruiting ranged DPS for 10.1:
Social members are welcome!
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand!
New to our guild? Check our FAQ!