Duckugly Warlock - Accepted for trial

• Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? yes

How old are you? 38

What is your character name, class, and level? Katariná

What are your current builds and why did you choose them? MM / SV

Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Please include your spell rotation (main specc). serpent stin, exposive shoot , amed shoot steady shoot spam steady untill CD's go on either explosive or aimed rince and repeat

Post your armory-link here. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... arin%C3%A1

Will you join for 3 raids a week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 19:45 to 00:00 server time? yes

Do you have any previous raiding experience, normal or hard modes? i have icc xp from my lock "Duckugly"
    As level 60: all exept old nax
    As level 70:all
    As level 80: all exept mallygos

What is your opinion on doing hard modes? havent done HM yet

Do you have any previous MMORPG experience? played wow for almost 6 years now

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it? was in Eternal faith on my lock hunter has only been in my own alt guild Pulse

What do you expect to find in our guild? funn adreanaline when a hard kill goes down

Is there anything else you would like to add? i have talked vith Yukina and he told me i could use him as sponsor

• Katarina raided with us before in focus and is a very dependable raider. he was on a dk at that stage and always said hed like 2 switch. hes ace raiding material imo ^^

• Hello Katariná,
    thank you for your application. We'll get back to you in a day or two. 🙂

• I have sent you a private message.

RECRUITMENT

Recruitment is closed for now.
Check back later! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

Raids in Shadowlands begin on December 9!

Heroic Raids
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST

M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand! 🐼

New to our guild? Check our FAQ!