Wow This is young me applying for Guild 8 years have Passed
Best posts made by Digestedbee
Latest posts made by Digestedbee
Digestedbee Resto Shaman - Accepted for trial
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
Ans: yes i understand guild rules abd aggre with them.
2. How old are you?
Ans: i am 30 years Old
3. What is your character name, class, and level?
Digestedbee -Shaman -90
4. Post your armory-link here.
5. What are your current talents and why did you choose them?
Ans : Current Talents and why :
Astral Shift, Windwalk totem, and Call Of The Elements provide great utility and Ancestral Swiftness, Healing Tide Totem, and Unleashed Fury boost healing output.
6. Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge!:
Restoration Shamans are neither pure tank healers or pure raid healers,they shine when they have to do both at once, as there is a high synergy between their single-target and AoE heals.Their main strength is their ability to efficiently heal players low on health.
Spirit > Intellect > Haste > Mastery (50%) > Crit
Increases the rate of your Mana regeneration. Spirit is the best stat for Mana efficiency.
Increases the power of your heals and slightly improves your spell critical chance.
Decreases cast time, GCD, and speeds up HoT ticking.
Mastery Deep Healing increases the strength of your heals against targets based on their health. Lower health targets received additional healing. You only want to stack Mastery to 50%
Increases the chance for direct heals and HoTs to crit for additional healing. Also critical heals return Mana.
7. When would you be available to raid with us?
Ans :Next reset Wed 08/05/13
8. Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
Ans : i have very good spec desktop and 8mbps connection so i dont experience mention above apart from very few exceptions.
9. Tell us about your previous raiding experience if you raided in
i have mixed experience with my hunter and this toon
Burning Crusade:TK, SSC, Kara,MH,BT and gruuls etc
WotLK::(naxx10-25, ulduar 10-25 , eoe 10-25 3 drakes on 10, 3 drakes on 25, toc10 (5/5 togc) and toc25 (5/5 togc ), onyxia 10-25, voa10-25 ,icc 25 hc icc 10 hc ruby sanctum 10/25
Cataclysm:baradin hold 10/25,BWD ,BOT ,TOFW, Firelands and DS
MOP:15/16 on tier14 3/16 HC 0/12 TOT
10. Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
11. What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave them?
Ans: i have always been with the same group of people(tanked and spanked (disband)>elusive (disband)>immune(disband)>ashes reborn (relocated)>luce(took a break from wow )>infamy since tbc when i was playing on terenas server.I have been with the same guild/group for more than a year. I have progressed in all ranks due my determination and having guild in my heart, i never took my personal “desire” over the guild well being. I have decided go social in infamy as their raid schedule didn’t match with my new job and now i want to start raiding ,Nothing against the guild itself.
12. What do you expect in terms of progress? Do you want to do heroic modes?
Ans:I expect fair progress which is result of team hardwork, yes i want to do hc in near future
13. What else do you hope to find in our guild?
Ans:Fair rules to all and happiness. Progress will come with determination and loot will be the reward for team playing, not who is the best or the worst.
14. Is there anything else you would like to add?