Darbo Druid - Accepted for trial
Guest last edited by
- Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? - Yes
- How old are you? - 15
- What is your character name, class, and level? - Darbo, 85 Tauren Druid
- Post your armory-link here. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... rbo/simple
- What are your current builds and why did you choose them? Balance, to maximise dps
- Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Please include your spell rotation (main specc) and the most important stats for your class. Standard eclipse rotation with moon/sunfire and insect swarm dots, Intellect, SP, crit rating, haste, mastery, hit (in order from most to least importance)
- When would you be available to raid with us? (Our raid schedule will most likely be Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00-00.00 server time in Cataclysm.) Every day with the obvious irregular exception
- Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects in 25-man raids? no
- Tell us about your previous raiding experience
As level 60: MC40, AQ20 and 40, BWL40, Onyxia 40 and Naxx40
As level 70:n/a
As level 80:Naxx10 OS10 and Ulduar 10 and 25 man
- What is your opinion on doing hard modes? will do whatever is needed
- Do you have any previous MMORPG experience? Guild Wars
- What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave it? Bring Your Own Donuts, social guild (want to raid)
- What do you expect to find in our guild? Friendly members and regular raids
- Is there anything else you would like to add? I will be recieveing new gear soon "in the next 24 hours" 346 weapon and off hand, 359 belt and necklace, 346 ring
thank you for your application. We will discuss it and have a reply for you within the next 2 days
Irya last edited by
we'd like to invite you for trial. Please whisper Drean, Serafina, Xanatos or me for an invite.
We have 2-3 spots available for DPS classes in 9.1:
Recruitment for social members is closed for now.
Check back later!
We are on a raid break until 9.1.
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!