Guidence Holy Priest - Accepted for trial

• Application Form

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
    Yes.

How old are you?

What is your character name, class, and level?
    Guidence

Post your armory-link here.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... e/advanced

What are your current builds and why did you choose them?
    Holy - Because i love to heal - it's making me feel that i realy play the game cause (imo) dps is same rotation etc. As a healer you have to improvice and thats what i love about my spec.

Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge! At least include: haha, 'try to impress us with your knowledge' oke here comes nothing πŸ˜› :
    I play my priest to keep everyone alive (doh) but also switch fast between single target healing or aoe healing.
    Example : Boss fight... i'm raid healer, ill use my Chakra: Sanctuary this because aoe healing is increased by 15% + circle of healing is 2 sec shorter on cd (8 instead of 10)
    When we have a emergency situation, like having a healer down that was healing the main tank or something like that i quickly put my Chakra on cast heal and i get the buff : Chakra Serenity - so that i can use Holy word Serenity on people for instant heal + 25% more crit chanse for a heal.
    I always keep POM on cd cause this is a fine spell to heal everyone that gets it (even if they are getting hit for a small ammount) I also have improved POM so that the first(heal) jump is 60% higher.
    Also when there is an huge aoe dmg inc. I use 2 times binding heal (so that i can cast prayer of healing much faster so that the raid will be healed asap)

But i'm sure you guys already know this πŸ˜›

1. Spell rotation or spell priority for your main specc. Healers give a short description of spells used in different situations.
    2. The most important stats for your class.

• Intellect
    • Spirit
    • Haste
    • Mastery
    • Crit
    • Stamina

When would you be available to raid with us? (Our raid schedule is Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00-00.00 server time.)Yes i'm able to play on all of those days (maybe 1 time a month not on a wednesday cause its the middle of the week and sometimes she visits me or i her) so i have an attandance of 90% i think?
    Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects in 25-man raids?No, i dont experience lagg or disconnects.
    Tell us about your previous raiding experience
    As level 60: Raided everything
    As level 70: Raided almost all - But not Black temple and sunwell.
    As level 80: Raided everything (only first 6 bosses of wotlk) I never had the luck to see more of the dungeon
    What is your opinion on doing hard modes? Manage the normal one first without any death - then Hard mode πŸ™‚
    Do you have any previous MMORPG experience? Not realy - playing wow since release
    What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave it? Slackers inc - Cause they dident have any raid spot for me (joined as social)
    Immanence - Left because they only invited me for 1 boss (a fight of 5 min) and let me stay on standby for 3 evenings (had to be online just in case) I left because i'm not a dog that is waiting to get for dinner (gear) I'm an active player and i don't like to stay on standby for 3 evenings long to do a 5 min boss) I readed up for all bosses etc. So i do know the tacs of bosses.

What do you expect to find in our guild? Fun, love - sex drugs and rock and roll… Friendly and mature players and a raid spot
    Is there anything else you would like to add?
    Just some extra info -
    I use key and mouse binds to heal (using my g15 keyboard)
    Addons that i use are :
    DBM
    Bartender
    Clique
    GTFO
    Recount
    X-perl
    Atlasloot
    RSA
    EPGP
    MSBT (mike's scrolling battle text) I configt it that i only see that cooldowns that are ready (such as POM, Circle of healing, Holy word:Serenite and Holy word:Sanctuary

PC specs:
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    Graphical card: Nvidia Geforce GTS 250 Core edition
    Monitor Name: SyncMaster 226BW(Digital)

Key/mouse binds.
    shift + 5 (mouse bind) = prayer of healing
    6(mouse bind) = heal
    8(mouse bind) = Dispell magic
    3(mouse bind) = renew
    4(key bind) = Circle of healing
    2(key bind) = POM
    1(key bind) = Binding heal
    (G12) /cast 3 Chakra (g15 keybind)
    (G9)f7 (this is to cast the holy words)
    7(mousebind) = Shield
    (G15) - (Lifeblood) So i can cast my spells faster in PANIC mode ^^

Things as potions Shadowfiend and Guardian spirit is not bound - because those are to 'expensive' to use by excident.

About me :
    Hi,
    I am 24 years old and i live in the netherlands, i work for Volvo i'm that IT dude' love my job.
    Hobby's : Gaming 'World of Warcraft' and Need for speed underground on the playstation3, i love to watch movies and hang with friend, I also have a sweet gf that i see every weekend and sometimes on wednesday (but thats only once in a month or so πŸ™‚ )

Well, i hope you like my application!
    See you soon! (i hope)

Guidence (your oooh so good looking healer 'bloodelf)

• Thanks for your application Guidence. We'll get back to you tomorrow.

• Hello again,
    we would like to invite you for trial. Please whisper Marisacruz, Serafina, Xanatos or me.

• Hello,

Aah nice, thanks for the invite πŸ™‚
    Well i wont be online this weekend because my gf is @ my place and its queensday etc.

Guidence

RECRUITMENT

Recruitment is closed for now.
Check back later! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

We are on a raid break until Shadowlands!

Heroic Raids
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST

M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand! 🐼

New to our guild? Check our FAQ!