Lighted Holy Paladin - Accepted for trial

• Hey, I'm a 17 year old boy. I live in Sweden. My char is a Holy paladin. The name is Lighted. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ted/simple
    Its kinda easy, Beacon on main/offtank, spam holy shock as much as you can. Wait for getting three stacks of holy power. Send out and Light of dawn if needed or just Word of glory, I can't say that I've a special rotation. Healed for so long with Palas so i feel comfortable with the way I heal... My most important stat is intellect.. Yes, i would be able to raid with you. Not every time but as much as i can. Winter holiday is coming up soon and I'll be online kinda much then. I can have random disconnections sometimes... Too bad. but not too often. Maybe 1-2 in 4-5 hours.
    I've were raiding much in WotLK... Got my most experience from there... 😄
    Im open for everything...
    I were in Nuke skull or Busy facerolling before. I leaved cause I didnt play for a long time..
    I expect to find nice mature people and skilled raiders. A nice social guild and non-failing raids... ❤

Regards
    Lighted

• Heya Lighted,
    thanks for your application! We'll get back to you in a day or two, stay tuned. 🙂

RECRUITMENT OPEN

Recruitment is open for most DPS and healing classes:
:death_knight: Death Knight
:demon_hunter: Demon Hunter
:druid: Druid
:monk: Monk
:paladin: Paladin
:rogue: Rogue
:shaman: Shaman
:warlock: Warlock
:warrior: Warrior

Recruitment is open for social members! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

Christmas Raid Break
From December until Battle of Dazar'alor

Heroic Raids
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST

Mythic+ Dungeons
Wednesdays and Sundays from 20:00 ST

FORUM USERNAMES

Forum usernames have been changed to the name of your guild main. Keep this in mind next time you log in!

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand! 🐼