Nebulos - Accepted for trial
Soloras last edited by
1. Are you applying on Draenor or Wildhammer?
2. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
Yes, the rules seem straight forward and sensible.
3. How old are you?
28 (halfway up the hill)
4. What is your character name, class, and level?
Nebulos, Mage, 90
5. Post your armory-link here.
6. How long have you been playing WoW?
I started in vanilla, my god when we used to 15 man UBRS, so 2006 ish.
7. What are your favourite things to do in WoW?
Interesting achievements, instances, occasional old content runs for transmog items.
8. Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
Originally played star wars galaxies, until the game was ruined via the combat upgrade, tried SWtOR last year for a few months but there were so many things missing from the game, i returned to Warcraft.
9. What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave them?
The mage I made in Cataclysm as I'd always wanted one, so very little guild xp. I was in Pentaverate on the Alliance, Dragonblight, myself and a bunch of friends decided to change to horde to give the game a new angle, and that is the current guild I'm in. Reason for leaving is quite simple - the server is dying and can no longer sustain a good friendly atmosphere, so like yourselves decided to change server.
10. What do you hope to find in our guild?
A good sociable atmosphere.
11. Is there anything else you would like to add?
I wish to apply with Yuanzhen, RL friend of mine.
Irya last edited by
thank you for your application. I have sent you a PM. You are welcome to whisper Marisacruz, Serafina, Xantyr or me for an invite.
Recruitment is open for DPS classes:
Recruitment is open for social members!
We are on raid break until 8.2!
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST Mythic + (optional)
Sundays 20:00 ST
Forum usernames have been changed to the name of your guild main. Keep this in mind next time you log in!
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!