Ozzykz Holy Paladin - Application withdrawn
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? Yes.
2. How old are you? 21
3. What is your character name, class, and level? Ozzykz, level 100 paladin.
4. Post your armory-link here.http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Ozzykz/simple
5. What are your current talents and why did you choose them?
tier 1: speed of light, I chose this because it is a good speed cooldown to get to other players out of range for healing, get out of fire and also I like this more because it lasts longer so i can move out of the unexpected faster and again if needed to.
tier 2: fist of justice, i chose this because it has been gerat so far, stunning adds ontop to interupt them and keep them still for tanks.
Tier 3: eternal flame, this is fantastic as it works with mastery again, mathematically it has a greater healing benefit than sacred shield however for fights like oregorger i have tried sacred shield as a shield since it cna mitigate thedamage more reliably.
tier 4: clemancy, i like this because it allows me to Hand of protection and sacrifice twice, being a great way to keep the raid alive.
tier 5: sanctified wrath, a fantastic talent as it not only reduces the CD on my avenging wrath but buffs it to increase my critical strike by 20% and reduces holy shocks CD making it easier to pull off my rotation far stronger and faster.
tier 6: holy prism, short CD and great AoE healing when there is a spike of damage to the raid. other competitive talent would be lights hammer if there was enough players stacked for the duration ( butcher fight ) however i sitll choose holy prism because the CD is shorter and more relaible.
6. Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge! At least include:
*Spell rotation OR spell priority for your main specc. Healers give a short description of spells used in different situations. well I would like to put more detail into why i chose sanctified wrath as a talent along with my main stat (critical strike) which would be; Infusion of Light
Requires Paladin (Holy)
Requires level 50
Your Holy Shock criticals reduce the cast time of your next Holy Light or Holy Radiance by 1.50 sec. Also increases your haste by 10%.
This with the increased healing and critical strike allows me to start spamming a rotation of holy shocks and radiances to give me more holy power faster to get out more eternal flames that will initailly heal and Heal over time too giving a shield to more and mor epeople in the raid, if there are 6 viable players to heal at the same time i cna use this rotation and use light of dawn instead of eternal flame. and as avenging wrath lasts 30sec the CD is only 1minute as the cd starts the moment you use it.
*The most important stats for your class. crit for reasons above. and spirit to be able to spam such expensive spells.
7. When would you be available to raid with us? i am free any evening.
8. Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding? I have 50mbps internet connection so no worries there. i am always above 20fps when in 40man world bosses and its hectic so my graphics card can handle madness.
9. Tell us about your previous raiding experience if you raided in
Vanilla WoW: Didnt play.
Burning Crusade: only just started playing and levelled through till wotlk
WotLK: started slow but then got to clearing ulduar 10 totc 10/25 hc ICC 10/25nm
Cataclysm:(bwd, BoT, ToTFW)complete 10nm. firelands 7/7nm 6/7hc dragon soul 8/8hc
Mists:MSV 10 complete HoF complete 10nm ToES complete 10nm. ToT 6/13hc. SoO 11/14HC
10. Do you have any previous MMORPG experience? No.
11. What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave them? Longevity, I am leaving because I am looking for a guild that has every player that knows how to run out of a small white circle that is easy to spot and doesnt count on geared players to carry bad geared ones and shrug off that they killed a boss that way and think nothing needs to be changed.
12. What do you expect in terms of progress in WoD? Do you want to do mythic modes? same reasons i am leaving my guild, i want to raid with self-reliant players that are dedicated to getting to mythic.
13. What else do you hope to find in our guild? friends.
14. Is there anything else you would like to add? how long does a trial last?
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application. We’ll have a reply for you soon!
I should inform you that we are a small guild and we do not aim for mythic mode.
Trial lasts 2 weeks. While on trial you have the same rights as full members, except for access to GV and GV repairs.
Thank you for getting in touch and providing the information i was asking for, however I am determined to go to mythic and feel it would be rude and unfair to go with you guys for heroic and leave to get onto mythic progression.
Irya last edited by
I thought that might be the case! I wish you the best of luck in your search for a guild.
We are recruiting ranged DPS for 10.1:
Social members are welcome!
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand!