Shadeleaf Social - Accepted for trial
Hey guys, here my application
3. Shadeleaf - Rogue - 100
5. 10+ Years
6. Anything in a group (raiding, 5 mans, pvp even old content transmog runs)
7. Yes (Ultima online, DAOC, FFXI, FF XIV, Rift)
8. Raiders of the last Stark - Great group of old friends but last few months most have stopped playing for different reasons so left with just a handful of people in the guild.
9. From friends I have know for quite a few years I have heard some good things about the guild as a whole. I hope to fit in with what you guys are trying to achieve and just have fun with the game but with an attitude of achieving goals and progressing forward as a group
10. I consider myself and easy going kind of guy but at the same time can focus on getting things done =D I am applying on the basis of social but would liek to raid and can commit to the time frame put in place under the guild rules. This being said I am happy to just be part of the guild and progress from there with no set expectation
Any how any questions please feel free to contact me in game or on the site.
Smoke me a kipper I’ll be back for breakfast
Dwreject last edited by
Known Shade for a long time over many guilds and years, good guy (shame hes Welsh :P) and a rogue that can push Sol is always good
Known him for a few years now and hes a good guy and he already raided with us a few times in the past on the sunday runs and hey if we can get him raiding then we are a step closer to Und’s goal of having mythic runs for our mains and 5 alts .
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application.
We’d like to invite you for trial. Please whisper Marisacruz, Xantyr or me in-game.
Thank you all for the comments. DW I can’t help bring from the blessed country of Wales ?
I will drop you a whisper Irya.
We are recruiting for heroic raiding in 9.2.
Recruitment is open for most DPS classes.
We also welcome social members!
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand!