Shadeleaf Social - Accepted for trial

• Hey guys, here my application 🙂

1. Yes
    2. 35
    3. Shadeleaf - Rogue - 100
    4. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Shadeleaf/advanced
    5. 10+ Years
    6. Anything in a group (raiding, 5 mans, pvp even old content transmog runs)
    7. Yes (Ultima online, DAOC, FFXI, FF XIV, Rift)
    8. Raiders of the last Stark - Great group of old friends but last few months most have stopped playing for different reasons so left with just a handful of people in the guild.
    9. From friends I have know for quite a few years I have heard some good things about the guild as a whole. I hope to fit in with what you guys are trying to achieve and just have fun with the game but with an attitude of achieving goals and progressing forward as a group 🙂
    10. I consider myself and easy going kind of guy but at the same time can focus on getting things done =D I am applying on the basis of social but would liek to raid and can commit to the time frame put in place under the guild rules. This being said I am happy to just be part of the guild and progress from there with no set expectation 😃

Any how any questions please feel free to contact me in game or on the site.

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast

Shade 🙂

• Known Shade for a long time over many guilds and years, good guy (shame hes Welsh :P) and a rogue that can push Sol is always good 😛

• Known him for a few years now and hes a good guy and he already raided with us a few times in the past on the sunday runs and hey if we can get him raiding then we are a step closer to Und's goal of having mythic runs for our mains and 5 alts 😛 .

• Hey Shadeleaf,
    thanks for your application.

We'd like to invite you for trial. Please whisper Marisacruz, Xantyr or me in-game. 🙂

• Thank you all for the comments. DW I can't help bring from the blessed country of Wales ?

I will drop you a whisper Irya.

Thanks again

RECRUITMENT

Recruitment is closed for now.
Check back later! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

We are on a raid break until Shadowlands!

Heroic Raids
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST

M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand! 🐼

New to our guild? Check our FAQ!