Monarchbrony Enh Shaman - Accepted for trial
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your character name, class, and level?
Monarchbrony, Enh Shaman (can posssibly respec) ilvl 696 with 2 hc brf tier pieces and 2 hfc norm tier pieces.
4. Post your armory-link here.
5. What are your current talents and why did you choose them?
Astral shift - I prefer having a controlable damage mitigation over a passive one
Frozen power - useful for add control
Totemic projection - increases mobility without having to waste a GCD
Echo of the Elements - greater burst when using big CDs and way better sustain than elemental mastery.
Ancestral Guidance - Useful RCD to aid in healing
Primal elementalist - after trying out the other talents, it seems this provides the highest damage, especially when used with
Storm Elemental Totem - highest single target talent, sometimes swap for liquid magma depending on the boss fight.
6. Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge!
Haste to soft cap and Mastery after reaching the haste soft cap are the important stats.
The 2 big cooldowns always used on cd - Ascendance and Feral Spirits. Using Stormstrike on CD currently reduces CD of Feral spirits due to tier, likely will change, but because of its ability to increase crit by 25% of nature damage spells to target, its always worth casting before unleash elements and lava lash. I tend to wait for Maelstrom weapon procs to reach 5 before using lightnight bolt/ chain lightning because I weave frost shock into my rotation to try increase dps.
7. When would you be available to raid with us?
8. Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
Very rarely, impossible to guarantee that they’d never happen.
9. Tell us about your previous raiding experience if you raided in
Vanilla WoW: N/A
Burning Crusade: N/A
Mists: Raid leader/ main tank for ToT and SoO patches. Raided the week Highmaul was released and started doing HC Highmaul halfway through week 2 of release with my old guild. (Guild broke up over Xmas)
10. Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
I’ve played most MMOs
11. What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave them?
First guild this expansion split over Christmas, current guild that I am leaving is progressing painfully slowly and has a serious lack of direction and focus.
12. What do you expect in terms of progress in WoD? Do you want to do mythic modes?
I would love to start mythic raiding after getting geared in HC.
13. What else do you hope to find in our guild?
Good banter and a good laugh when not raiding
14. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Feel free to contact me and ask me anything
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application. We’d like to invite you for trial.
Please whisper Xantyr or me for an invite.
That’s great to hear! I will sort my stuff out with the current guild now, and ask for an invite some time tonight! Thank you!
Recruitment is open for 10.2
We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, particularly mage and evoker. But every application will be considered.
Social members are welcome!
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand!