Flodgil Warlock - Application withdrawn
Flodgil last edited by
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
2. How does our raid schedule fit you? (Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00 until midnight ST.)
I can manage that.
3. How old are you?
I am 18.
4. What is your character name, class, and level?
Flodgil, Warlock, currently 36
5. Post your armory-link here.
6. What are your current talents and why did you choose them?
Level 15: Soul Leach usually since the passive shield that provides a nice absorb, in case of fights where a lot of damage cannot be avoided Dark Regeneration.
Level 30: Shadowfury is the only viable one here and is actually useful in add management fights.
Level 45: Soul Link, again a good damage reduction.
Level 60: Burning Rush for the mobility
Level 75: Depends, Grimoire of Sacrifice is a go to if I am not using Demonic Servitude as my level 100 talent, GoS pretty much gives you different bonuses depending on the pet you've taken, like damage absorb if it's a Voidwalker or an Interrupt if it's a Felhound + it gives me a nice damage boost. Grimoire of Supremacy if Demonic Servitude is taken.
Level 90: Archimonde's Darkness, a really nice damage boost since it gives you 2 charges of your CD.
Level 100: Soulburn: Haunt or Demonic Servitude, Soulburn: Haunt provides quite a nifty damage boost and is overall a better talent, Demonic Servitude could be chosen at lower item levels.
7. Tell us what you know about the class and spec you play. Try to impress us with your knowledge! At least include:
Well lets see. I chose an Affliction Warlock since it's currently quite powerful due to the buffs it got in 6.2. It's also more mobile than Destruction due to the DoT's it has. As for the rotation it depends on the level 100 talent. If Soulburn: Haunt is chosen I'd ask for a 22 second pre-pull and would cast Soulburn giving me an extra Soul Shard, after that at around 2 second mark (2.5 will be Potion) I'd pre-cast Haunt and at pull will use Soulburn: Soul Swap which will instantly apply my main 3 damage abilities, Corruption, Unstable Affliction and Curse of Agony. After that I'd pop my CD, cast Drain Soul and just follow the usual rotation which is keeping my DoT's up, and re-cast Soulburn: Haunt at the below 9 second mark.
If using Demonic Servitude the rotation is similar, at 2.5 seconds I'd pop a potion, at 1.5 second mark cast Unstable Affliction then follow with Agony > Corruption > Haunt and Dark Soul: Misery, after that I'll cast Drain Soul and recast any debuff when it's about to fall off, Haunt should be casted again at 4 Soul Shards or 3 Soul Shards if a CD or trinket is popped.
8. Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
Recently my PC would randomly freeze, although not so often and will need a reconnect. Though I am upgrading my PC next week so it will be gone.
9. Tell us about your previous raiding experience if you raided in
Vanilla WoW: Did not raid during Classic
Burning Crusade: Raided from Karazhan to SWP
Wrath of the Lich King: Raided everything bar Ruby Sanctum and ToC
Cataclysm: Firelands and DS
Mists of Pandaria: Everything bar SoO
10. Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
WoW is the only MMORPG that I played.
11. What are your previous guild(s) and why did you leave them?
I am still in that guild on Chamber of Aspects though I do not raid anymore due to personal issues.
12. What do you expect in terms of progress in WoD? (We are a heroic raiding guild at this time.)
Kill stuff and have fun.
13. What else do you hope to find in our guild?
A nice relaxing atmosphere when not raiding and a somewhat serious one during raids, sense of humor is optional.
14. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Hmm… Nope nothing comes to mind.
We have 2-3 spot available for DPS classes:
Recruitment for social members is closed for now.
Check back later!
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!