Very Old Member Back online and Glad to see your on Draenor
Yukina last edited by
Glad to see you guys joined Draenor as well
Yukina the pandaren mage here wanting to play a bit of legion as a social maybe do some full time raiding should the work and such permit it ^-^ hope everyone is still doing well and im glad to see Irya is still a panda =P Remember how happy we were the day we could swich lol
See the recruitment box on the right (or below) for available classes and roles.
- Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
- What is the name, class and preferred roles(s) of the character you are applying with?
-Err Yukina, Mage, DPS (But ill mostly be paying my pala i think ;P)
- What are your favorite things to do in WoW?
-Quest's, alts, lvling
- How long have you been playing WoW?
- What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
-Infamy atm and it seems they left me lol
- What do you hope to find in our guild?
-Fun as usual and mayby some people to play with better than sitting in an empty guild by far
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
-Nah, just like to reiterate its a formal social application for now (With a few alts... cough 9 cough)
If you are applying for social membership you don't need to fill out the rest of the questions, unless you wish to perhaps raid with us in the future.
- Are you available to join for raids on
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes/No
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes/No
- How often do you think you'll be able to show for our raids?
- What are the most important stats for your class and role? We just want to make sure that you know the basics.
- Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
Irya last edited by
please whisper the usual nablets for invite.
Yukina last edited by
Will do thx
Recruitment is open for most DPS and healing classes:
Recruitment is open for social members!
Christmas Raid Break
From December until Battle of Dazar'alor
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Wednesdays and Sundays from 20:00 ST
Forum usernames have been changed to the name of your guild main. Keep this in mind next time you log in!
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!