Llaewyn Mage Social - Accepted for trial
Llaewyn last edited by Irya
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
I agree to the guild rules, no question.
2. What is the name, class and preferred roles(s) of the character you are applying with?
Llaewyn, Mage probably multi-specced.
3. What are your favourite things to do in WoW?
Raiding, dungeoning and farming old content.
4. How long have you been playing WoW?
I started in Vanilla and have been playing on and off since then. Usually an off period is following a guild crash due to being stuck too long for some on a boss, GM getting crazy and selling the guild, etc. I've seen a lot over all those years.
5. What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
The last two were :
Silvermoon - Omni :
Left because of a divergence of opinion at the end of HFC HC. Raiders wanted to go into Mythic but didn't want to put in the effort of learning the tactics or, for some, even working to improve their ability to output the "normal" damage to kill a boss. After creating all kind of tutorial / tactics, gearing of Alts in order to get a full roster (had too many competent healers if you can believe that), the GM decided that she would take the RL role and started filling the roster with anyone and anything, got mad after wiping for 3H on the 1st boss and the raiders left.
Defias Brotherhood - Big Hard Bois (Silly name, i know): Streamers guild at the start of Legion, we still managed to clean the raids before Nighthold in HC before the inevitable leak once the streamers stopped. I decided to take a break after that and here i am on a class I never really played before. Bit of a challenge is never bad.
6. What do you hope to find in our guild?
- Stability : In the sense that an "old guild" has less chance to disband on a bad evening.
- Written communication : Is a plus for me since i'm not a native speaker and i'm not that expressive when it comes to talking, i enjoy a good discussion anyway written or not.
- Playtime with the guild : Even if i'm currently leveling, it's more interesting if, at some point of the day, people show up and talk. Or if someone has an idea, just going for it. I tend to get absorbed in things wayyyy too easily and having other people in the guild to "break it" makes a positive difference.
- An open transition between social > raider being possible.
EDIT : The age range is a plus too since i'm not an old 33 years old guy.
7. Is there anything else you would like to add?
I don't think so... But if you have anything in mind, i'd happily answer any question.
8. Are you available to join for raids on
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
9. How often do you think you'll be able to show for our raids?
Probably around 90% attendance, the only exceptions would be appointments so i don't think it should cause problems since i'll know about it 4-6 weeks before. After that, it's the randomness of life i guess. (sick, power outage, ... s*** happens as everyone says)
10. What are the most important stats for your class and role? We just want to make sure that you know the basics.
Didn't research that in-depths yet. (lvl 6 at the moment)
11. Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
Very rarely. I tend to reboot my router before any PvE activities involving others.
And i run check ups on the PC weekly to be sure.
I think i'm done with the basics. Like i said up there, i stay at your disposal if you have any more questions.
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application!
We'd like to invite you for trial, please whisper Xantyr or me for an invite.
Recruitment is closed for now.
Check back later!
We are on a raid break until Shadowlands!
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!