Bórómir Blood/Frost DK - Abandoned trial

• .I have fully read and understood the rules
    .My character's name is Bórómir a Blood/Frost Death Knight and i play both but mostly blood
    .My favorite things to do in wow is mainly pve, i love raiding especially in a great guild i also love doing m+ outside raiding. i rarely pvp but i do enjoy it sometimes
    .My previus guilds was called The Culling of Arthas and i left cos i wanted to take a break from wow but then they got mad at me for wanting to break so since i didnt feel welcome i wanted to join a new one after my break.
    .I hope to find a friendly and relaxed raiding enviroment while still being able to clear Heroic
    .im am able to join both raid days
    .almost everytime
    .For survivability i want haste and versatility, or haste and crit for dps

• Hello Bórómir,

thank you for your interest in joining our guild. Your current haste level seems to be a bit on the low side, but that can be fixed relatively quickly.

We would like to accept you for trial. Please whisper Irya for an invite.

See you in /g,
    Xan

• @xantyr Awesome yeah recently i just focused on my ilvl so i could get invites but im gonna begin to focus on my stats 😄

RECRUITMENT OPEN

Recruitment is open for most DPS and healing classes:
:death_knight: Death Knight
:demon_hunter: Demon Hunter
:druid: Druid
:monk: Monk
:paladin: Paladin
:rogue: Rogue
:shaman: Shaman
:warlock: Warlock
:warrior: Warrior

Recruitment is open for social members! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

Christmas Raid Break
From December until Battle of Dazar'alor

Heroic Raids
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST

Mythic+ Dungeons
Wednesdays and Sundays from 20:00 ST

FORUM USERNAMES

Forum usernames have been changed to the name of your guild main. Keep this in mind next time you log in!

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand! 🐼