Reapermonk MW healer - Accepted for trial

• answering here according to the form 🙂

1. i have read the guild rule
    2. char name: Reapermonk, mistweaver monk
    3. i do all sorts of things in wow from pet battles, fishing, jumping around in dalaran to raiding and m+
    4. i have been playing wow since TBC
    5. i have been in a few guild recently as social but last raiding guild i was in was latinus namus and i left coz i could not make the schedule for raids and decided that mythic is not really for me and much prefer heroic
    6. i hope to find a fun and relaxed atmosphere and nice progress raid in heroic 🙂 also some mythic + for weekly chests and to pass the time
    7. nothing i would like to add at this time
    8. i am able to join the raids in time yes
    9. i should b able to show in and on time for all raids unless some unexpected stuff that might happen
    10. my main stats are vers>crit for raiding haste>mastery for m+ but i have a MW spreadsheet that i can get my stat wights from
    11. no connection issues for the most part in case something does happen i fix it asap

• Hi,
    thanks for your application!

Whisper me for an invite for trial. 😄

RECRUITMENT OPEN

Recruitment is open for most DPS and healing classes:
:death_knight: Death Knight
:demon_hunter: Demon Hunter
:druid: Druid
:monk: Monk
:paladin: Paladin
:rogue: Rogue
:shaman: Shaman
:warlock: Warlock
:warrior: Warrior

Recruitment is open for social members! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

Christmas Raid Break
From December until Battle of Dazar'alor

Heroic Raids
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 ST

Mythic+ Dungeons
Wednesdays and Sundays from 20:00 ST

FORUM USERNAMES

Forum usernames have been changed to the name of your guild main. Keep this in mind next time you log in!

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand! 🐼