Nórmy Boomy - Accepted for trial
Normy last edited by Irya
- Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? Yes
- What is the name, class and preferred roles(s) of the character you are applying with? Nórmy balance druid with healing offspec
- What are your favourite things to do in WoW? I enjoy running keys and raiding
- How long have you been playing WoW? since since classic
- What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them? I have been in greggs for 2 years I left because I went to social due to not wanting to hardcore raid ive tried the odd heroic only guild which have ended up disbanding there I would allways rejoin greggs as a social
- What do you hope to find in our guild? I have know adryn along time and im wanting to be able to raid with a friend and clear heroic content with as little stress as possible
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
If you are applying for social membership you don't need to fill out the rest of the questions, unless you wish to perhaps raid with us in the future.
- Are you available to join for raids on
Wednesdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time: Yes
- How often do you think you'll be able to show for our raids? I should be able to get in 100% unless something comes up
- What are the most important stats for your class and role? We just want to make sure that you know the basics. I pay for a premium raid bots account so any and every upgrade sim with as many iterations as possible for all enchants ect
- Do you experience slowdowns, lag or disconnects while raiding?
no I pay for the best fiber internet in my town
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application!
We'd like to invite you for trial. Please whisper Xantyr or me when you are ready.
We have 2-3 spot available for DPS classes:
Recruitment for social members is closed for now.
Check back later!
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!