Sambrish Vengeance DH - Accepted for trial
Stan last edited by Irya
1. Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
2. What is the name, class and preferred role(s) of the character you are applying with?
Sambrish, main Vengeance DH but can do Havoc as offspec
3. What are your favourite things to do in WoW?
Doing mythic+ pushing IO score, do the weekly raid for loot and help out gearing
4. How long have you been playing WoW?
I started at TBC on a private server cuz i was 12 and broke, but i am on retail since mid Legion. Also im active at the PTR servers and currently have alpha access
5. What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
They don’t meet the level of gameplay i want to do, in other words, they do keys max to +10 and no raiding so i had to pug my way to curve
6. What do you hope to find in our guild?
More engagement in more difficult content such as keys above +15 and maybe mythic raiding but its not a must
7. Is there anything else you would like to add?
I’m applying because i’ve seen you guys on stream of you know who haha and i like the atmosphere you have. I also want to be a part of an active guild that does a bit of everything and still keeps it fun
8. Are you available to join for raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time:
Wednesday - Yes
Thursday - No because of work
9. How often do you think you’ll be able to show for our raids?
From start to finish - from 19:45 to midnight
10. What are the most important stats for your class and role? We just want to make sure that you know the basics.
For vengeance main stats are Haste and Versatility with crit and mastery last.
Character name - Sambrish-Doomhammer
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application!
Since you can only attend Wednesdays I can only offer you a social membership. Social members are often able to join raids with us, but may be asked to sit out depending on the situation. It’s difficult predict right now exactly how this will pan out in Shadowlands.
You should also know that we will most likely take a raid break some time in the next few weeks. I don’t know exactly when, it could be 2 or 4. But I thought you might like to know this before you make a realm transfer.
If you are ok with this, feel free to give me a whisper when you are ready for invite.
Stan last edited by
Hey, I’m fine with a social membership. I’ve done the raid too many times and now I’m farming specific boses so it’s no big deal. As i said, my focus is mainly m+ and socializing and if someone needs, gearing or boosting which i dont mind. I will give you a wisp as soon as my char is transferred to Draenor.
1-2 DPS: demon hunter, paladin, monk, mage or warlock
We are not recruiting social members right now except RL friends and family. Check back later!
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand!