Fadran Demo Warlock - Accepted for trial
- Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? Yes
- What is the name, class and preferred role(s) of the character you are applying with? Fadran-Blackrock, Warlock, DPS
- What are your favourite things to do in WoW? Raid and M+
- How long have you been playing WoW? 13 Years
- What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them? Breathtakíng-Blackrock, I haven’t left the guild, this is an alt character I would be playing in addition to my Demon Hunter tank in Breathtakíng.
- What do you hope to find in our guild? A place to play a different class, as I have been refused to reroll in my current guild.
- Is there anything else you would like to add? I am 4/10 Mythic mode with ~50 pulls on mythic dormazain.
If you are applying for social membership you don’t need to fill out the rest of the questions, unless you wish to perhaps raid with us in the future. While in our raid team you will be expected to have a high attendance and stay for full raid hours.
- Are you available to join for raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays 20:00 - 23:00 server time: Yes
- Will you be able to join for raids every week? Yes
- Tell us very briefly about the class and role you play. We just want to make sure you know the basics.
Demonology warlock - damage consists mainly of Demonic Tyrant windows, in which you must build up as many demon minions as possible in the 17 seconds leading up to your next Demonic Tyrant cast. In the ~40 seconds where you aren’t ramping your next tyrant you must focus on spending as many soul shards as possible through Hand of Gul’dan and Call Dreadstalkers in order to reduce the cooldown of Summon Demonic Tyrant to roughly 1 minute through the Legendary “Wilfred’s Sigil of Superior Summoning”.
M+ - Rotation is basically the same, with the exception of weaving Implosion casts with 6+ imps on 2 or more targets. It is also possible to play the “Forces of the Horned Nightmare” legendary, allowing for higher sustained damage on trash at the cost of a lot of boss damage.
In all content Demonic Core procs should be stored for either ramp windows for Tyrant or for movement, however you should not hold onto 3 or more stacks as they can stack up quickly, rendering some procs useless as they would end up going over the cap of 4 charges.
Demonology warlocks are naturally tanky with their 10% increased stamina from demonic embrace and passive 20% damage reduction and 25% damage leech from Soul Link.
Raid utility provided by all warlocks include Summoning Stones, Healthstones and Demonic Gateway. The Demonic Gateway can be used in order to make several mechanics easier in boss fights, for example:
breaking chains on Soulrender Dormazain
switching sides without exploding on mythic Eye of the Jailer
skipping multiple spike waves on painsmith
baiting darkness on Sylvanas
The last core ability of a Warlock is the Demonic Circle. This is an instant cast teleport to a previously marked spot, allowing the warlock to reliably handle several boss mechanics including:
soaks on the Nine
go far calls for mass dispel on Ner’zhul
The Night Fae covenant ability “Soulshape” gives a boost to mobility, while also allowing the ability to skip some mechanics including:
the beam on the Eye
go far mass dispel on Ner’zhul
blink over spike waves on painsmith
avoiding the pushback waves on sylvanas
Irya last edited by
Thanks for your application.
We would like to invite you for trial. Give Xantyr or me a whisper when you are ready.
Recruitment is open for 10.2
We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, particularly mage and evoker. But every application will be considered.
Social members are welcome!
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand!