Literain Raid Application
- Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? Yes
- What is the name, class and preferred role(s) of the character you are applying with? Paladin Retribution DPS
- What are your favourite things to do in WoW? Raiding and Mythic+
- How long have you been playing WoW? on and off for 15 years
- What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them? My original guild in Wrath no longer existed after cataclysm when I took a break from the game, since then I have mostly just played solo or been a social member in a guild, just getting by pugging or playing with friends.
- What do you hope to find in our guild? I hope to enjoy raiding with a group of people I can get to know instead of playing solo, it can get lonely sometimes out there! I also would enjoy meeting new players and playing with some fresh people.
- Is there anything else you would like to add? Leefy, one of my friends mentioned your guild and said it was great, so I thought I would give it a try!
If you are applying for social membership you don’t need to fill out the rest of the questions, unless you wish to perhaps raid with us in the future. While in our raid team you will be expected to have a high attendance and stay for full raid hours.
- Are you available to join for raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays 20:00 - 23:00 server time: Yes
- Will you be able to join for raids every week? Yes
- Tell us very briefly about the class and role you play. We just want to make sure you know the basics. Paladin has been my main for most of my time in the game, especially since the rework the class has been way smoother to play with the rotation being much less bloated than post 10.0.5. I always make sure to use my big CDs on cooldown and do as much damage as I can while still respecting mechanics. I also keep up to date with different talent builds for spesific fights such as using a more aoe focused build on a boss like council in VoTI or Assault of the Zaqali in Aberrus
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application!
I’d like to invite you for trial. Give me a whisper in-game when you are ready.
@Irya Hey I will do, just having delays with my server transfer showing up, I will drop you a message once its sorted ^^
@Irya Server transfer is all sorted, so im around whenever
Recruitment is open for 10.2
We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, particularly mage and evoker. But every application will be considered.
Social members are welcome!
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand!