Festergut

• Wicked-nifty. ;D I'm glad we got him down today. It wouldn't have felt as earned if we waited for the 5% zone buff.

• I see Pyro was so happy that he was kissing Kip (front of the screenie). πŸ˜„

• @Irya:

I see Pyro was so happy that he was kissing Kip (front of the screenie). πŸ˜„

Haha, so I wasn't the only one who noticed that. :B Before we know it, theyҀ™ll end up getting married and have babies and raise them into teenagers who are bitchy and piss them off, which will make Witte suicidal leading to a midlife crisis where he buys a motorbike, crashes it and injures himself. They'll then divorce due to stress and die lonely and unhappy.

oO

• Sornara, congratulations, you're even more twisted than i am :shock:
    Anyway, great job on the kill πŸ™‚ if we didn't took him down today i'd be rly pissed off XD

• @Irya:

I see Pyro was so happy that he was kissing Kip (front of the screenie). πŸ˜„

Irya is so kind-hearted that she sometimes misreads the situation. If you look closely, what is actually happening is that Witte is headbutting Pyro for dying so often. BONK!

More seriously πŸ™‚ I think that the key to this fight is as many shadow priests as we can ram into the raid, especially if they can be accommodated at close range. There's a helluva lot of slow, steady raid damage while Bight is down. Our tanks are so awesome that Phase 3 when all the healers are focussed on them is not to bad, but Phases 1 + 2 are constant raid damage incoming. Normaly VE is mostly over-healing, and 2x VE totally wasted, but in this fight, 2x VE (hopefully imp) is going to be massive, because hardly any of it will be overheals.

I suspect that the VE approach will be useful on Blood Queen Lathaniel as well. That has a raid-wide damage aura iirc.

πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ Anyways, great kill! Was really proud to be there πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ 6/12 on ICC really, really is a great achievement, and tbh, I look forward a lot to killing Rotface next!

• Gratz guys πŸ˜„

/kiss

• Gratz guys!! Good job!

• hehe tryin to get a smile on witti´s face, hard these days when Pyro has a blink button and strangely easy at dying. therefore i allowed wittie to give pyro a glasow kiss. still hurts.

Cheers pyro

RECRUITMENT

Recruitment is closed for now.
Check back later! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

We are on a raid break until Shadowlands!

Heroic Raids
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST

M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand! 🐼

New to our guild? Check our FAQ!