Kotelet Paladin Retri/Prot - Application declined FULL
Guest last edited by
- Have you read and understood the Guild Rules? Yes
- How old are you? 38
- What is your character name, class, and level? Kotelet, Paladin, 80
- What are your current builds and why did you choose them? Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play. DPS and Tank. Have only recently started tanking. All information I have learned is from the EliteJerks website.
- Post your armory-link here. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Wildhammer
- Will you join for 3 raids a week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 19:45 to 00:00 server time? You must attend at least 9 out of 12 raids per month to be able to stay in the guild. Yes
- Do you have any previous raiding experience, normal or hard modes?
As level 60: No
As level 70:No
As level 80: A few
- What is your opinion on doing hard modes? I find it very challening and I like challenges.
- Do you have any previous MMORPG experience? Not anything worth mentioning.
- Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it? Yes. The guild is small and then are unable to organize a party for raids.
- What do you expect to find in our guild? I expect to be able to participate in as many raids as possible.
- Is there anything else you would like to add? I have a few friends in this guild and have heard excellent things about it which is why I would like to join.
Irya last edited by
thanks for your application.
We'll get back to you in a day or two, stay tuned.
Irya last edited by
Hi again Kotelet,
I'm sorry to decline your application, our last tank slot has just been filled.
Thanks so much for your interest, I wish you good luck in your search for a guild.
We have 1 spot available for ranged DPS classes:
Recruitment for social members is closed for now.
Check back later!
Wednesday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 00:00 ST
M+ Dungeons (optional)
Sunday 20:00 ST
Trying to register but don't get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I'll give you a hand!