Gheorghitza Resto Druid - Accepted for trial
Guest last edited by
- Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
- How old are you?
- What is your character name, class, and level?
- Gheorghitza, druid, 80
- What are your current builds and why did you choose them? Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play.\
- resto raid
- custom (dps combined with tank gear and spec for fun …soloing 70th heroics and other stuff )
- Post your armory-link here.
- Will you join for 3 raids a week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 19:45 to 00:00 server time? You must attend at least 9 out of 12 raids per month to be able to stay in the guild.
one of the reasons for apply is those raiding days are perfect for me, so yes I will do my best to attend.
- Do you have any previous raiding experience, normal or hard modes?
As level 60:
- yes , up to BWL
As level 70:
- yes, up to gruul
As level 80:
- 7/12 ICC 10 and 6/12 ICC 25 normal mode with pugs
- 4/5 TOGC 10 and 1/5 TOGC 25 also with pugs
- What is your opinion on doing hard modes?
- if the team is good it can be really fun trying and learning
- Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
- i try to keep myself away from any others mmorpg…when I quit this one I plan to stop completly with playing mmorpg ( i’'m not sure this will happend for real anymore…:)
- Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it?
- Niste tarani , a romania guild witch we started 5 years ago …if i remember good
- What do you expect to find in our guild?
- Experienced players, future friends, fun, end game raiding, the joy and the vent yells from downing a boss for the first time…this kind of stuff
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
Irya last edited by
thank you for your interest in Awakening. We’ll discuss your application and get back to you, usually it takes a couple of days. Stay tuned.
you have been accepted for trial. Please whisper Drean/Chronorella, Irya or Tyronis for an invite.
See you in /g,
We have 1-2 spots available for DPS classes in 9.1:
Recruitment for social members is closed for now.
Check back later!
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?
Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand!