Ciokanel - Application declined FULL

• Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
    yes

How old are you?

What is your character name, class, and level?
    Ciokanel/druid/80, Omgwtfipwn/death knight/80, Dottinggirl/Warlock/80, Cocco/Hunter/80

What are your current builds and why did you choose them? Tell us what you know about the class and specc you play.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen … el&group=1
    This is my main spec (on my main character) that i have been playing since i started playing retail WoW, this spec is for tanking… and considering my experience in this game i play this spec because i know the importance of tanks in raids.
    I also have a resto spec recently modified for PvP purposes… but i have done raid healing so respecing in need is not an issue.

Post your armory-link here.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … gn=Anarchy

Will you join for 3 raids a week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 19:45 to 00:00 server time?
    yes

You must attend at least 9 out of 12 raids per month to be able to stay in the guild.
    Do you have any previous raiding experience, normal or hard modes?
    As level 60: yes (Ahn’quiraj, Naxxramas, Onyxia, Molten Core)
    As level 70: yes (Black temple, Sunwell, Kharazan, Hyjal, SSC, Tempest keep)
    As level 80: yes (Naxxramas10-25, Onyxia10-25, Obsidian sanctum10-25, TOC10-10HM-25, Ulduar10, ICC 10 (11/12 long story 😞 ), ICC10HC (4/12), ICC25 (6/12)

What is your opinion on doing hard modes?
    i am very much for doing hard modes and heroic versions of raids, because of the chalenge and the satisfaction of “downing” a boss in HM.

Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?
    considering i have been playing wow since before Black temple came out i think that sais enough 😛

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it?
    I’ve been a raider rank in anarchy for some time now …but the way the guild is progresing and the way its behaving at the moment (it’s kinda falling apart) … do not suit my gaming requirements.

What do you expect to find in our guild?
    the pleasure of raiding and gaming again 😛

Is there anything else you would like to add?
    if you have anything to ask and im not around …feel free to ask hollyfury

• Hi ciokanel,

Thanks for your interest in joining Awakening. We’ll discuss your application and let you know the decision soon.

Good Luck!!

Chrono

• Hello Ciokanel,
    your application is very nice and I’m sorry to decline it. 😞 We are just too full right now.
    Thanks again for your interest, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a guild.

RECRUITMENT

1-2 DPS: demon hunter, paladin, monk, mage or warlock

We are not recruiting social members right now except RL friends and family. Check back later! 🌈

GUILD SCHEDULE

Heroic Raids
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST

NEED HELP?

Trying to register but don’t get the confirmation e-mail? Forgot your password and got locked out?

Add Irya#2311 and I’ll give you a hand! 🐼

New to our guild? Check our FAQ!