- Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
- What is the name, class and preferred role(s) of the character you are applying with?
- PewPewzz, Destro Warlock.
Can play aff as well. Don’t really like demo but willing to learn if needed for certain fights.
Have a geared rogue alt as well.
- What are your favourite things to do in WoW?
- I love raiding and doing m+. I’m always down to help some guildies to gear up and do some m+ together.
- How long have you been playing WoW?
- I started playing in late BFA but only started playing seriously during Shadowlands. Been raiding for 2 tiers now.
- What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
Burning Embers - Joined in the first week of Shadowlands. GM invited too many people so he had to bench a lot of raiders every week. Just wanted to raid so didn’t want to sit out every other week.
Et Consortes - Joined them after Burning Embers. Got benched after a week because they wanted to raid with a more “core” group.
ImpulseGaming - My current guild I was in. Been with them for almost 2 tiers now. Really enjoyed my time with them and progressed together with them from normal up until mythic. This tier we got up to 4/10M and we were very close to 5/10M. Now I’m on an internship abroad and I can’t commit to a mythic raiding schedule anymore and had to step down from the raid team.
- What do you hope to find in our guild?
- I want to join a nice community where we can enjoy the upcoming content together at a more relaxed pace. I’m glad I will still be able to raid while I’m studying abroad
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
- Not at the moment no
If you are applying for social membership you don’t need to fill out the rest of the questions, unless you wish to perhaps raid with us in the future. While in our raid team you will be expected to have a high attendance and stay for full raid hours.
- Are you available to join for raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays 20:00 - 23:00 server time:
- Will you be able to join for raids every week?
- Yes. Can happen sometimes that due to my internship I won’t be available for a certain raid day, but I will make sure to let you guys know beforehand!
- Tell us very briefly about the class and role you play. We just want to make sure you know the basics.
- I always really liked warlock and more specifically destro and aff. During 9.1 warlock wasn’t really in a good spot with aff being gutted and destro only having a specific niche. I really didn’t like playing demo so I swapped to rogue for the tier. With the new tier sets destro looks quite strong again and really fun with all the infernals that you can spawn Still have to do some research on what the best cov and leggo will be but I think I’ll find those answers once the patch is out. These are my logs if you wanna have a look