- Have you read and understood the Guild Rules?
- What is the name, class and preferred role(s) of the character you are applying with?
Ineash - Demonology Warlock - DPS
- What are your favourite things to do in WoW?
Gathering resources doing dungeons/raids
- How long have you been playing WoW?
From the release, Took a few breaks from WoW.
- What are your previous guilds and why did you leave them?
Sigma, I left the guild and transfer to this server because my brother play on this server, And the guild was kinda death
- What do you hope to find in our guild?
Some friends to do dungeons/raids together and have some fun together.
- Is there anything else you would like to add?
At the moment i leveling my warlock to lvl 70 will be lvl 70 for sure by end of this week (probly tomorrow alrdy)(I also got a lvl 70 hunter/demon hunter alrdy)
If you are applying for social membership you don’t need to fill out the rest of the questions, unless you wish to perhaps raid with us in the future. While in our raid team you will be expected to have a high attendance and stay for full raid hours.
- Are you available to join for raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays 20:00 - 23:00 server time: Yes
- Will you be able to join for raids every week? No, Normaly i work in a early/late shift system, So when i have the late shift i wont be able to join the raids, And when I have the early shift I could join the raids, But i would have to leave at 22:00 to go sleep.
- Tell us very briefly about the class and role you play. We just want to make sure you know the basics.
Demonology warlock is defently a benefit for the raid, The Healthstones and soulstone are very usefull for the raid, And the amount of demons a demo warlock can summon is insane, And that will be seeing in DPS output, The Demonic circle is also a useful spell to get out of danger zones.
At the moment i working to get to lvl 70 wich will be very soon and I also working on the Item level, I would love to get back into raiding.